Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro to print workbook

Can anyone help me with a macro to print a whole workbook?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ActiveWorkbook.Printout

Tom Ogilvy

"Phil" wrote in message
Can anyone help me with a macro to print a whole workbook?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm sorry Tom Im new to macros I don't know what you mean by
"activeworkbook.printout

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
ActiveWorkbook.Printout

Tom Ogilvy

"Phil" wrote in message
Can anyone help me with a macro to print a whole workbook?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub workbook()
activeworkbook.printout
End sub

"Phil" wrote:

I'm sorry Tom Im new to macros I don't know what you mean by
"activeworkbook.printout

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
ActiveWorkbook.Printout

Tom Ogilvy

"Phil" wrote in message
Can anyone help me with a macro to print a whole workbook?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I figured it out and it works great Thanks

"Phil" wrote in message
I'm sorry Tom Im new to macros I don't know what you mean by
"activeworkbook.printout

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
ActiveWorkbook.Printout

Tom Ogilvy