Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Source Code Control

Hi, I would like to be able to use QVCS-Pro with Excel VBA code. There does
appear to be an Excel add-in around to allow SourceSafe to work with Excel
but I cannot find a download for it (as there is for Access 2003 for
example). Anyone out ther able to help me?
--
Pete

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Michael,

No luck I'm afraid. Spent an horrendous hour talking in circles with
Microsoft Support, who eventually just hung up on me. I suspect its part of
SourceSafe and as such you cannot get it without buying said product. Bizarre
really.
--
Pete

"Pete Wiggins" wrote:

Hi, I would like to be able to use QVCS-Pro with Excel VBA code. There does
appear to be an Excel add-in around to allow SourceSafe to work with Excel
but I cannot find a download for it (as there is for Access 2003 for
example). Anyone out ther able to help me?
--
Pete

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the update Pete. I'll let you know if I find anything out.

Apparently there was a COM add-in for Excel 2000 in the Office Developer
Tools. I have not found an equivalent package for Office 2003. Perhaps it
was dropped for lack of interest?

thanks again,
Michael