Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB code in excel.

I am facing problem in writing macro / vb code in excel.

It is not allowing me to copy more than 256 chars of a cell.

Is there any solution to this problem??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I tried copying 500 charactter in Excel 2003 and was successful. Add a
=length(B5) and verify that the count is wrong. It may jst be a display
problem. I believe I read on this website that Micrtosoft says you can copy
more than 256 charracter, they just won't display over 256.