Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Clearing the keyboard buffer after sendkeys

(Sorry for double post. I realised only later that this group existed)

I'm using sendkeys in excel to send keystrokes to an application. I
don't send them with the WAIT as yes so control returns immediately
excel even though the other application is still processing the sent
keys.

Sometimes the other application goes haywire and I would like to
clear
the keyboard buffer of it before it handles all the remaining keys
incorrectly. Is there any way I cando they through excel?

E.g. press a butten and it flushes the keystrokes buffer of the last
application that you sent the keys to?

I presume there must be an API somewhere for it.

Regards
CE Auke