Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default removing legend entries

I have written a VBA code to create a graph, since my row count is 32000
rows, I created a second series collection for rows 32000 to 64000. I have
formated the seriescollection so it looks like 1 series. When I try to remove
the legend entry using
ActiveChart.Legend.LegendEntries(x).Select
Selection.Delete

it works on my computer and about 90% of the others, but not on about 10% of
the computer, it appears there is a problem with .legend.legendentries on
some computers.
I have found using .seriescollection there were workarounds for other legend
issues, is there a way to remove the entry using .seriescollection(x).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Unfortunately the legend entries are completely divorced from the
seriescollection in the object model.

Can you shorten the two lines into one:

ActiveChart.Legend.LegendEntries(x).Delete

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions