Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Linking to separate worksheet with 2 criteria

I have a sales forecast with different sales people and a criteria if the
sale is scheduled for FY08. What I would like to do on another worksheet
within the workbook is 2 fold.
1. If the potential client is FY08 (Col T) and Belongs to "SalesPerson"
(Col E) Pull the client name and place it into separate Worksheet in Column
A.
2. If the Account is pulled, Pull the $ value (Col P) into the same new
worksheet in Column B.
Please Help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Rhonda,

Can't you just use autofilter or a pivot table?

--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand

"Rhonda" wrote:

I have a sales forecast with different sales people and a criteria if the
sale is scheduled for FY08. What I would like to do on another worksheet
within the workbook is 2 fold.
1. If the potential client is FY08 (Col T) and Belongs to "SalesPerson"
(Col E) Pull the client name and place it into separate Worksheet in Column
A.
2. If the Account is pulled, Pull the $ value (Col P) into the same new
worksheet in Column B.
Please Help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm not sure. It was requested to put the results on separate tabs for each
sales person. Are you suggesting we use filtering and then copy the
information to separate tabs? I'm not familiar with pivot tables and how they
work. Thanks.