Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Access Table import

What kind of code could I use to import a table from access to a
worksheet in excel?

I'm thinking of opening the database, opening the table, select all,
copy, and then pasting into my excel file.

Is there an easier way to do this?

The Access table will change on a weekly basis, I want to be able to
reload the new info (into Excel) at the push of a button.

Maybe some kind of office links combo?

Any help is appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What you are looking for is to query the table and bring back all records.
Data - Import External Data - New Database Query. Keep in mind that XL maxs
out at 65,536 rows so your table can not exceed that number of records. If it
does then you need to define some criteria for your query or you can connect
a pivot table to the database and then you are no longer constrained to
65,536 records.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson