Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy template to master spreadsheet

Hi, I am very new at vba.
I have a workbook with two sheets (sheet1 is master sheet and sheet2 is
this template in which I send to my clients)and once I get this template
back, I copy the data from the template into the master sheet via
recorded macro.
I would like to copy the data into the master with command button.
the range in the template differe so I can't copy row by row into the
master.
How can I tell the macro to go to the next row in order to transfer new
data from another template and so on...?
I hope I made this clear...Please let me know if you need further
information. Also I can send you a copy of my workbook.
I need help desperately.
thanks very much in advance.