Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel services problem

Working with Excel 2007, and SharePoint Server 2007. The first, I am
publishing a workbook (xlsx) to a Sharepoint document library (set a report),
referencing the workbook in a Excel web part, but the named drop down list
checkbox is disabled. Any ideas on how to activate and use it?

The second, in Excel, I can see how to use the Name Manager to name a range
of cells, but not how to name a chart. I want to create a drop-down list of
charts. Looked all over the online documentation, which appears to be written
using the Beta version.

Any help would be appreciated.