Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Paste to active Cell

I know nothing about VBA programming so this may be simple for most.
I am trying to create a macro that once I click on the autoshape it
will copy and paste the object in the cell which I have select or have
the pointer on. I can make it copy and paste to the cell below but
can't figure out how to make it paste to my active cell. I also really
need in to delete the current autoshape that is in the cell.

thanks in advance