Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet Focus gets changed while changing the cell value

Hi,

I have 3 worksheets in my workbook.

In First Worksheet named as "Student Info" I am capturing the Student
Name (D9), Student Age (D10)
and in the details section, i am storing the student Mars i.e.
Maths(D12), Physics(D13)

Please note here that only my Input Cells (D9,D10...) are
unlocked....rest of all the cells are locked as i have protected this
sheet with password.

There is a "References" Sheet which has the references to the input
values
meaning
in References
(A1) the cell value is (=Student Info!$D$9)
(A2) the cell value is (=Student Info!$D$10) ... and so on..

In the last Sheet I have kept a command button, after clicking on
which it takes the final values from "References" Sheet (From A1
to...A10) and saves it to Database.

The problem i am facing is: When i enter any value in D10 of "Student
Info" Sheet and HIT TAB button...Suddenly Sheet focus is automatically
gets changed from "Student Info" to "References" Sheet....this is
really wiered behaviour...I want that after hitting the TAB the focus
should remain on the same "Student Info" Sheet and focus should be at
D12 cell.

I have also observed that if a value is entered in D10 cell and put
the focus on D10 and hit "Delete" Key ...it removes the value and
again Sheet focus shifts from "Student Info" to "References" Sheet.

I am badly stuck up at this problem...urgent help would be highly
appreciated!!

Sai