Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Run Part of a Code If Q

I have a piece of Code (part of several within the same module) that
mails out a spreadsheet, but I only want it to action if the value in
SheetA1 = Monday (A1 will actually be =Now()). If the Value in A1 is
not = Monday I just want to skip over the code and execute the remaing
code.

How would I do that?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If Weekday(Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1")) = vbMonday Then
'do something
End If

Hth,
Merjet