Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Referencing a Dynamic Named Range in VBA

Hi All,

I'm trying to set a chart (it's a Gantt chart I've built so the data
series' are quite complicated) so that it automatically expands to
however many tasks there are (between 1-25). Is there a way to write
a macro that changes the source data for 5 different data series to
expand/contract to the number of tasks. I've tried to use dynamic
named ranges and dynamic charts, but just can't get the results I need
(I'm a VBA alter-er, I can usually adapt stuff I find online to my
needs...but haven't been able to tweak this correctly yet). Please
help!

-David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://tinyurl.com/yqfytw