Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print Worksheet to PDF Files

Please provide vba code to create PDF files for each worksheet in a workbook.

Each PDF file (using CutePDF) will be titled according to the contents of a
cell

This sounds very easy, but I've had much trouble in executing.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have been able to get this to work. Still working on the PDF. I know it
can be done.

ActiveSheet.PrintOut , prtofilename:="Microsoft Office Document Image Writer"
--
Best wishes,

Jim

"equity7252" wrote:

Please provide vba code to create PDF files for each worksheet in a workbook.

Each PDF file (using CutePDF) will be titled according to the contents of a
cell

This sounds very easy, but I've had much trouble in executing.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jim...

Thanks for the reply, but ive tried something similar. Excel only produces a
file titled "Microsoft Office Document Image Writer" (or is set as the file
name). It does not produce a PDF file.

Sean
"equity7252" wrote:

Please provide vba code to create PDF files for each worksheet in a workbook.

Each PDF file (using CutePDF) will be titled according to the contents of a
cell

This sounds very easy, but I've had much trouble in executing.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm has tips for doing this in Excel 2007 but
no mention of earlier versions. I may have been thinking of 2007 when saying
there had to be a way.

If you have Office 2007 you are in luck.
--
Best wishes,

Jim

"equity7252" wrote:

Please provide vba code to create PDF files for each worksheet in a workbook.

Each PDF file (using CutePDF) will be titled according to the contents of a
cell

This sounds very easy, but I've had much trouble in executing.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ken Puls shows how to do it with PDFCreator, another free PDF printer
driver. Unlike most of them, PDFCreator can be manipulated by VBA.

http://excelguru.ca/taxonomy/term/21

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"equity7252" wrote in message
Please provide vba code to create PDF files for each worksheet in a
workbook.

Each PDF file (using CutePDF) will be titled according to the contents of
cell

This sounds very easy, but I've had much trouble in executing.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jon

I add a link to Ken's site on my 2007 PDF page.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/pdf.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin