Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bac bac is offline

Default Code execution has been interrupted

Xp pro, Office 2003 Pro

I have a routine that begins in Access, moves to Excel, then returns results
from Excel back to Access.

In the middle of the Excel portion of the VBA (the calling Access file has
been closed) the VBA begins and continues to arbitrarily spit out a "Code
execution has been interrupted" dialog box. Selecting Debug turns up a
different code line each time; selecting continue allows the routine to
continue until the next "arbitrary" interruption.

This did not occure when we were running Win 2000 Pro and Office 2000 Pro.
Is this an XP or Office 2003 issue?

I have "googled" the error and found several discussions of this activity,
but have yet to find a clear delineation of its cause or a clear
process/procedure for eliminating it, even tho some real heavy hitters
(MVP's) have addressed this question. Even the KB is really weak in this
area.

Any help would be appreciated - my users are looking for my head!

BAC