Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
vee vee is offline

Default Reducing Excel File Size

I already looked up all the advice on this on the web - and the only thing I
found is how to make sure the last cell used is not a billion lines below my
actual data. Fixing this only reduced my workbook by a few kb's. My workbook
is almost 10 mega so I have to do something drastic.

I also cleaned up all my temp files - especially Excel - and changed my
calculation to "manual."

Does anyone have new advice that works?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How much data do you have in your workbook. If there is 10mb of data in it
then that is the size it is going to be... Secondly what is the issue with it
being 10mb. Is it running slow or is it to big to email or???
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson