Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Erlandsen Import from closed wbk (ADO)

Hi,
I have tried all versions of Mr. Erlandsen's examples (Import data from a
closed workbook using ADO) and found none that will work in my case.
1- the workbooks I have to import from contain one single sheet with a named
range that incudes all the data but with no column (fields names) headers.
2- the workbooks are all password protected.
For the field names, i loose the 1rst row of data and for the password, I
get to type it for every workbook.
Does any one know a way out of this problem. Any suggestion?
Thanks.
--
Jac Tremblay
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jac

I have info here but you have the same problem then with passwords
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ado.htm

Open the files and copy

Read the Tips
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm