Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default break points

Hi, anybody have any idea why my breakpoints would stop working. Ive
not knowingly altered anything. Theyve worked fine for a couple of
hours, now the code runs over them. They work ok in modules but have
stopped working on code I put into the Worksheet_change event. All
events are enabled.
Regards Robert

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Feb 11, 3:48 am, "RobcPettit" wrote:
Hi, anybody have any idea why my breakpoints would stop working. Ive
not knowingly altered anything. Theyve worked fine for a couple of
hours, now the code runs over them. They work ok in modules but have
stopped working on code I put into the Worksheet_change event. All
events are enabled.
Regards Robert

You might still be in design mode on your worksheet. If you are then
none of your code is running and that will give the appearance of
nonexistant breakpoints.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ensure that the "Break In Class Module" option is set. In the VBA editor,
go to the Tools menu, choose Options and in that dialog choose the "General"
tab. There, ensure the Error Trapping setting is set to "Break In Class
Module".

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson