Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default help for chart scroller

Hello again,

i had downloaded a very smart file from AndyPope "Scroller.xls" on a zip
file....
it helps me to build a 30km long highway chart in an instant, yet i just
want to consult one thing..

i need to revise the max and min value for the scroller. but i can't enter
the form control setting for this scroller..
i use excel2003SP2...

please help me finish this file...asap...

regards
--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If it's a scroller from the Forms toolbar, right click on it and select
Format Control.

If it's a scroller from the Controls Toolbox, click the Design Mode button
(pencil, ruler, and triangle on the icon) on the Visual Basic toolbar (View
menu Toolbars if you don't see the toolbar) or on the Controls Toolbox.
Then right click on the scroller and select Properties.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"driller" wrote in message
Hello again,

i had downloaded a very smart file from AndyPope "Scroller.xls" on a zip
file....
it helps me to build a 30km long highway chart in an instant, yet i just
want to consult one thing..

i need to revise the max and min value for the scroller. but i can't enter
the form control setting for this scroller..
i use excel2003SP2...

please help me finish this file...asap...

regards
--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Sir Jon,

thanks...i forgot to ask something else <most important part...

will it be possible that the LINE CHART's Y-axis (the Max-Min) value toggle
also as i scroll the X-axis scroller....
the reason is to allow me to zoom-in more better while looking at the line
chart and enabling me to position the plotted line somewhere (not necessarily
or exactly in the middle ) inside the chart....tHE the chart will be composed
of 4 different line series....

i like to have it video-clip while scrolling for presentation purpose....

thanks for your time and knowledge shared to us...
--
*****

"driller" wrote in message
Hello again,

i had downloaded a very smart file from AndyPope "Scroller.xls" on a zip
file....
it helps me to build a 30km long highway chart in an instant, yet i just
want to consult one thing..

i need to revise the max and min value for the scroller. but i can't enter
the form control setting for this scroller..
i use excel2003SP2...

please help me finish this file...asap...

regards
--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks again Mr. Jon,

Sir, is there any available sample worksheet which i can download from our
friendly linksites, it may shorte my search for "formulated set-up of
scroller(s) of X AND Y axes...for optimum chart presentation and work
control...

best regards...
--
*****