Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default UserForm with ListBox, data from 2 fields

I had posted this question with a different header and no response, so I
thought I'd try it again. I have Sheet1 & Sheet2 that store customer
profiles in Sheet "SAVE". In Sheet "SAVE", column A is the date it was
saved, B contains either a C or F (from Sheet1 only) or a L (from Sheet2
only), Column C contains the customer name. Columns D through AJ are used to
store data form Sheet1 & 2, columns AK through AP only get populated from
Sheet2. Storing the data works great, All 36/42 columns have proper data in
them. This list will grow very long and I need to be able to use a UserForm
with a ListBox and 3 commands to 1) Recall that customer profile and input
each piece of data in their row (ex. A2:AJ2 for Sheet1 or A2:AP2 for Sheet2)
back to the proper sheet based on the qualifier in Column B. So, I envision
a listbox with a concatenated list of Customer Name & Date that I can scroll
down. When I see the customer profile I want to recall I click on it, then I
click a button called "LOAD" which then looks that Column B in that customer
row in Sheet "SAVE" and if it's C or F it goes to Sheet1 (all 36 columns) if
it's L it goes to Sheet2 (all 42 columns). The cells the 42 things go into
are all over too, it's not a solid row or a solid column in Sheet1 or 2, it's
like: H6, E6, E7,E18,B22 and so on, I got it to pull the data ok, it's the
reverse that I am having problems with. The other 2 buttons would be
"DELETE", i would highlight the name in the listbox, click DELETE, another
window would popup "Are you sure you want to delete this customer? Yes/No,
if yes deletes enter row corresponding to the customer, if no, returns to
UserForm. The 3rd button would be "CANCEL", which I have programmed. Please
help! Thank you so much!

Mike