Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to record a Macro in an intermediate state?

Generally I know how to record a Macro, but this is a special case,
because I just want to record a Macro to call a pop-up windows for
example, what I want is following:

If one right-click on the "table1" on the left corner of Excel, and
select the menu "Move/copy ...", a pop-up windows will open, if this
pop-up windows is not closed, it is not possible to click on the
Excel, but what I want is just to record a Macro to call that pop-up
windows, how?

Thank you if some one can give me some suggestions.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That's a built-in dialog. Macro recorder won't record that you used it, just
it's results.

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookCopy).Show
or
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookMove).Show

Will show the dialog. I have no idea how to fill it though.

HTH,

ups.com...