Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default storing and recalling account data

I have 2 different worksheets within the same workbook with account data in
them. Sheet1 has cell R2 that identifies them as C or F, Sheet2 in cell R2
always identifies them as L. What I need to do is have a macro in Sheet1
labeled "SAVE" and in Sheet3 it will store data from 36 different cells in
columns A through AJ. A similar macro in Sheet2 will save this data in
Sheet3 in the next empty row, in columns A through AO (41 cells), the first
36 are labeled the same for Sheet1 & Sheet2. Then I need another macro in
Sheet1 & Sheet2 labeled "LOAD" and have the ability to retrieve the data in
one row into the appropriate cell in Sheet1 or 2. I have column A in Sheet3
labeled as CFL. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ok, I was able to get it to store all my data, from the 36 & 41 cells into
the proper column. Problem 1 solved. So, now I have a sheet "SAVE" with
rows of data, each rows data corresponds to that same clients information
meaning everything in that row belongs to that client. So, since this list
will continually get longer I need to develop a way to click a button and
have a window popup that I can scroll down the list and in the list it will
contain 2 columns of data to identify the client, column A is the date is was
stored and column C is the client name. within the window I need to scroll
down, find the client I am looking for and select it, then I will have a few
button click choices: Exit (exit this popup window), Delete (this would
delete that client selected - the entire row), Load (this will take each of
the 36 or 41 columns and place it in the proper cell on Sheet1 (36 cells) or
Sheet2 (41 cells), column B in "SAVE" defines which sheet it would go to, C
or F go to Sheet1, L goes to Sheet2. I see the difficult part in being
defining the search criteria and then triggering it to input the stored data
into the current client contact sheet. Thank you for your help!

Mike