Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Mixture of Control and forms checkboxes.

Hi I have a sheet that has changed over the years and has a mix of Form
checkboxes and control checkboxes. (There are af ew so don't want to change
to all of the same type).

I use the code below so that if checkbox 3 from the control menu is checked,
the Forms checkbox 4 is not enabled and it greys out.

Sub CheckBox3()
If Sheet("sheet1").CheckBoxes("Check Box 3").Value = True Then
Sheet("sheet1").CheckBoxes("Check Box 4").Value = xlMixed
Sheet("sheet1").CheckBoxes("Check Box 4").Enabled = False
Else
Sheet("sheet1").CheckBoxes("Check Box 4").Enabled = True

Can I do the same so that a forms checkbox can disable another forms
checkbox, can this then be run on the sheet or will it need to be a module?
--
This post was created using recycled electrons!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry code used is as follows, not as first shown.

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
If CheckBox1.Value = True Then
ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes("Check Box 4").Value = xlMixed
ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes("Check Box 4").Enabled = False
Else
ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes("Check Box 4").Enabled = True

"Newbeetle" wrote:

Hi I have a sheet that has changed over the years and has a mix of Form
checkboxes and control checkboxes. (There are af ew so don't want to change
to all of the same type).

I use the code below so that if checkbox 3 from the control menu is checked,
the Forms checkbox 4 is not enabled and it greys out.

Sub CheckBox3()
If Sheet("sheet1").CheckBoxes("Check Box 3").Value = True Then
Sheet("sheet1").CheckBoxes("Check Box 4").Value = xlMixed
Sheet("sheet1").CheckBoxes("Check Box 4").Enabled = False
Else
Sheet("sheet1").CheckBoxes("Check Box 4").Enabled = True

Can I do the same so that a forms checkbox can disable another forms
checkbox, can this then be run on the sheet or will it need to be a module?
--
This post was created using recycled electrons!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi guys,

I figured my question out, although I'm sure my head shouldn't hurt this
much, I just wish they did a memory upgrade for the head.