Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying data from one worksheet to another.

I've created an event log with the following properties:

1) Each event is listed on an individual spreadsheet somewhere in the range
(Start:End)

2) A given spreadsheet collects information on a specific event in
particular department.

3) Upon receipt of a spreadsheet from a department, I first import the
spreadsheet into the master workbook and then copy certain key information
from each sheet to populate the next blank row in my master log ("Sheet1").

I would appreciate some assistance in automating this process. How would I
go about creating a routine that is triggered by moving or copying a new
sheet into a workbook? The routine this runs should be such that it goes to
the newly inserted sheet and copy the pertinent information into the first
empty row of the master log maintained on sheet1.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew