Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Running Macro in Excel to mailmerge and print in background

I have a spreadsheet with multiple columns of data that are being
concatenated into one column. I am trying to mailmerge that one column into
Word so that i can print the data onto some avery labels.

I actually have a couple of questions concerning this:

1) As of now, i have the "main" spreadsheet feeding a separate sheet because
i could not figure out how to have word only merge the one column with the
conatenated data. Can someone help me figure out how to merge only the
concatenated data?

2) I have a macro set to auto_open that prompts the user for specified
information. I would like to allow the user to click a button and have Excel
open word and run the macro i have recorded in Word. I have seen a few topics
on this subject, but none that really seemed to help me.

I have the code for both macros (in Word and Excel) if that would help at all.

Thanks in advance.