Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Input Box Formatting

I have the following code with pops up a conditional message box and
inserts Text into Cell D10 (which is prepopulated using =Now() to insert
Date/Time. I need format of Cell D10 to change to General so that the Text
"Closed" -- inserted by the Input Bos will display properly.

Here's my code:

If MsgBox("Is this a Closed Deal?", vbQuestion + vbYesNo) = vbYes Then

Sheets("Analysis").Range("D10").Value = InputBox("Enter CLOSED for a Closed
Deal and CLICK OK, or CLICK Cancel to save an Opportunity?")

End If
'Call RollupTrackingSpecificData

End Sub
How would I modify the code to ensure that the date in the Input Box is
displayed at text in D10?

Thank you in Advance