Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Distributing spreadsheets with VBA code

I added a calendar control to a spreadsheet by building a Personal.xls file
and it works finr for me. I have two questions:
1. Is it possible to add an icon to a cell (like the drop down arrow) that
will trigger the calendar?
2. How do I package the spreadsheet so that I can send it to others to use
and they can use the calendar feature?
Thank you for your time,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi dpm1028

You can use this for a range
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm
Maybe you can give the date cells a different color ?

2. How do I package the spreadsheet so that I can send it to others to use
and they can use the calendar feature?

Always a problem
Build your file in the lowest Excel version and I hope for you that the users have Access installed

More info here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin