Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy/Paste Excel Cell Range to Word Bookmark

Hi all.

I am basically looking use my macro to copy a range of cells in excel and
paste them to a bookmarked spot in a word document that my macro opens. I
would like to retain the formatting of the range of cells (so that i am,
effectively, pasting a formatted table into word). I cannot seem to figure
out how to do this, however.

I am using Office 2k3