Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I skip cells in a given range?

My macro calculates a large range. There are certain cells in that range that
I don't want it to include in it's performace, but I'm not sure how to get it
to skip those cells. I've tried using multiple ranges, but if I add a row
onto the worksheet, I then have to go into VBE and re-configure the multiple
ranges. HEEEELLLLPPP!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Using code, you would have to do it by either exclusion ( If not something or
< something or something or < something) or by inclusion (If = something
or Like something). If all the ranges you want to skip are blank, for
instance, you could use: If Not IsEmpty(Selection) then do something : If
the cell is blank, it would be skipped and move on to the next one. This
approach could be used with the For...Each...Next method where each cell is
tested for the condition.