Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scan data on worksheet 2 and display a summary on Worksheet 1

Hi, I am trying to create a summary page based on information from another
worksheet. Basically, the following is what I have on Worksheet 1, cells
E9:E19 has a list of names and Worksheet 2 cells A9:A19 has the same list of
names and cells B9:AF19 has a calendar grid(the month of January broken out
by the day & date for each individual in A9:A19). This follows suit for all
the months of the year.

What I want the summary worksheet to do is based on Mondays date of each
week to project the next 2 weeks and who will be on vacation based on a value
in Worksheet 2 cells B9:AF19. If an individual has scheduled vacation
projected in that 2 weeks, then the dates would be displayed on worksheet 1
along with the cell changing color.

I can supply more information if you don't quite understand my ultimate goal
here. Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.
--
Sony