Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AOU AOU is offline

Default Print visible rows only

Is there a way to print which ever visible rows I have on the screen?
--
AOU
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

if you search the newsgroup for

print visible rows

you will come up with lots of helpful code & suggestions.
:)
susan

On Jan 29, 11:43 am, AOU wrote:
Is there a way to print which ever visible rows I have on the screen?
--
AOU

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Activesheet.Printout

or an alternate interpretation of your question.

ActiveWindow.VisibleRange.Printout

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy