Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default chart text position

Is there a way to set a text's position on a chart so that if the text is
referring to a cell the position of the text will always be aligned? I'm
running a macro thats linking text on a chart to a cell, and if the cell has
more or less characters the position of the text always changes. I would
like to left justify the text or something. I tried playing around with the
VBA code for this but it hasn't worked. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

OKAY I found the culprit

..AutoSize = True

This line needs to be .AutoSize = False