Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Report Taking Me Too Long

I have a worksheet containing many rows of data. What I need to be able to do
is after I update the information on the main spreadsheet, I need to be able
to create a new worksheet in my workbook for each section of data on the main
worksheet - by the way, each worksheet that is generated must have a unique
worksheet name.

Does anyone have any code that can do this? If so, can you explain exactly
how it works?

Many thanks ~
--
Me! cypher
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See the workbook example on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

This one
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm#workbook

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"cypher" wrote in message ...
I have a worksheet containing many rows of data. What I need to be able to do
is after I update the information on the main spreadsheet, I need to be able
to create a new worksheet in my workbook for each section of data on the main
worksheet - by the way, each worksheet that is generated must have a unique
worksheet name.

Does anyone have any code that can do this? If so, can you explain exactly
how it works?

Many thanks ~
--
Me! cypher

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See the workbook example on this page

Oops: See the worksheet example on that page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm#all

--

"cypher" wrote in message ...
I have a worksheet containing many rows of data. What I need to be able to do
is after I update the information on the main spreadsheet, I need to be able
to create a new worksheet in my workbook for each section of data on the main
worksheet - by the way, each worksheet that is generated must have a unique
worksheet name.

Does anyone have any code that can do this? If so, can you explain exactly
how it works?

Many thanks ~
--
Me! cypher

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Ron,

What I see on the page you referenced seems to be exactly what I need. I
will give it a try.
--
Me! cypher