Posted to microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default discipline, resources, and above all, common sense and ingenuity.

Name 3 things that a person who can't count needs to get the job done.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing,microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think that the OP was chastising us into getting to work.

So get to work! <vbg.

G'day there Dave,

wrote:

discipline, resources, and above all, common sense and ingenuity.

Chucklechucklechortle...

Well said, mate. Brought a smile after a crappy day back at work.

(Mind you, I still have no idea why the original post existed!!)

--
See ya,
Ken McLennan

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing,microsoft.public.excel.programming
JMB JMB is offline

Default discipline, resources, and above all, common sense and ingenui

So get to work!

And stop whining! (as my boss likes to say) <g

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I think that the OP was chastising us into getting to work.

So get to work! <vbg.

G'day there Dave,

wrote:

discipline, resources, and above all, common sense and ingenuity.

Chucklechucklechortle...

Well said, mate. Brought a smile after a crappy day back at work.

(Mind you, I still have no idea why the original post existed!!)

--
See ya,
Ken McLennan
Qld, Australia

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing,microsoft.public.excel.programming

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.....

--
Bob Powell [MVP]
Visual C#, System.Drawing

Ramuseco Limited .NET consulting
http://www.ramuseco.com

Find great Windows Forms articles in Windows Forms Tips and Tricks
http://www.bobpowell.net/tipstricks.htm

Answer those GDI+ questions with the GDI+ FAQ
http://www.bobpowell.net/faqmain.htm

All new articles provide code in C# and VB.NET.
Subscribe to the RSS feeds provided and never miss a new article.

wrote:

discipline, resources, and above all, common sense and ingenuity.

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Well, their primary weapon is, after all, surprise. Well, actually, there's
two primary weapons, surprise and fear... Well, maybe three, surprise,
fear, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope? (Why can I remember
that after all these years?)

Robin S.
---------------------------------

wrote:

discipline, resources, and above all, common sense and ingenuity.

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing,microsoft.public.excel.programming

"RobinS" ha scritto nel messaggio

Well, their primary weapon is, after all, surprise. Well, actually,
there's two primary weapons, surprise and fear... Well, maybe three,
surprise, fear, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope? (Why can I
remember that after all these years?)

Thake a look to the world: the "fanatical devotion weapon" is in the dayly
bombs in the other "dark side", not to the Pope one ;)

Posted to microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing,microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Fabio Z" wrote in message
"RobinS" ha scritto nel messaggio

Well, their primary weapon is, after all, surprise. Well, actually,
there's two primary weapons, surprise and fear... Well, maybe three,
surprise, fear, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope? (Why can I
remember that after all these years?)

Thake a look to the world: the "fanatical devotion weapon" is in the
dayly bombs in the other "dark side", not to the Pope one ;)

Well, that's true, but I was quoting Monty Python; that's where I remember
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!" from. (In fact, when I see that
line, I still hear it in my head as it was said in the show.) And they were
referring to the Spanish Inquisition, not nowadays.

Robin S.