Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default error using userinterfaceonly

Hi,
i have protected my sheets using Userfaceonly:=true (in workbook open event
procedure).
Some subs trying to copy ranges from one sheet to another keep getting an
error that i should unprotect my sheets first. I think this must be some kind
of bug resetting the userinterfaceonly argument to false since nowhere in my
code this property is changed or protection is changed. Has anyone
experienced this kind of behaviour ?