Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default text position in charts

Is there a way to set chart text to an absolute position on a chart? I have
text pointing to a cell (which is different length for each spreadsheet) and
when I run a macro the text box that gets created is in a different position
each time. Is it possible to left justify the text in VBA? I tried changing
Increment to Absolute but that didn't work in this code:

Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementLeft 255.34
Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementTop -206.95

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I thought this was answered in another thread:

selection.shaperange.top=10
selection.shaperange.left=15

- Jon
-------