Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using my macros in 2007

Hello, I am just switching to using 2007 (beta2), and it is quite a
struggle. One thing that I can't seem to do is to find a setting where I can
run my own macros without completely switching off all macro protection. Is
there a setting tht will allow me to choose whther a macro is safe of not?

Also, can anyone tell me in very simple terms, how I digitally sign my
macros - where do I get a digital certificate/signature? Can I get a free
one? How do I use it once I've got it?

Many thanks