Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Coloring a range of cells based on a time frame.

I am in need of some help.

I have to get a sheet made that will auto color a row green based on a time
frame.

Example:

On sheet1 we show John works from 07:00 to 16:00
On sheet2 we would need to have to color b2:al2 green (each cell represents
15 minutes)

This had to be dynamic as individual shifts will change from time to time,
and my boss-man does not want to color it by hand.

Anyone have any insight?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mahnian,

You could use Conditional formatting. This gives four colour possibilities -
the default colour and up to three conditional colours - but for your stated
purpose, one will do. If you want more than 3 conditional colours, you'd have
to use a macro.

Cheers

--
macropod