Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Relate 2 tables in excel

I have a workbook with 2 tabs named "Outstanding Leases" and "Lease Returns".
Each table is a listing of transactions (Outstanding Leases has 3 columns:
lease number, Part number and quantity)(Lease Returns has 3 columns: Lease
number, Part number, and Serial number of part that was returned). I need to
create a 3rd tab - a report that summerizes what was originally taken out on
the lease and what was returned. I have 2 pivot reports that give me a cross
tab query look, with the lease numbers in a row, and the the counts in
columns by part number. My question is, how do I consolidate these pivot
tables so that my client can look at one report and see the original
quantities and what number have been returned.

hope you have a suggestion - I've been racking my brain.
Thanks
cbra