Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help required

Hi All,
I need to enter the same date in 3 work book, my question is what ever data
i enter in work book 1 needs to be updated in work book 2 & 3 is it possible
pls suggest.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Enter data in workbook 1 and select the cells and copy.

Got to workbook 2 and select where you want the data, right click and Paste
special - paste link. Repeat for workbook 3.

Data eneterd in book 1 will now automatically populated into the other 2
workbooks.

"kiran" wrote:

Hi All,
I need to enter the same date in 3 work book, my question is what ever data
i enter in work book 1 needs to be updated in work book 2 & 3 is it possible
pls suggest.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Put this in A1 worksheet2

=IF(Sheet1!A1<"",Sheet1!A1,"")