Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default user form check box vba

Hi I am working on a user form that pops up when the spreadsheet is open,
allowing the user to enter all the entries they need to. Each entry is
automatically entered one below the other... now, i'd like to have a place on
my user form that allows the user to select checkboxes, then have a
corresponding cell display the word "yes" if its checked, and to remain blank
if its not.

how in the heck to i program this... ? my text boxes are all programmed like
this:

LastRow.Offset(1, 0).Value = TextBox1.Text
LastRow.Offset(1, 2).Value = TextBox2.Text
LastRow.Offset(1, 3).Value = TextBox3.Text
LastRow.Offset(1, 4).Value = TextBox4.Text
LastRow.Offset(1, 5).Value = TextBox5.Text

and my combo boxes are like this:

If ComboBox1.Value < "" Then _
LastRow.Offset(1, 7).Value = ComboBox1.Value

i will have 4 check boxes, that will correspond to columns 8, 9, 10, 11

hope this helps!

Thank you in advance!

Em~