Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sales Budget 2007 per Weekday

Hi

Is there someone that can help me with my budget for the year 2007. I have
about 200 items in my budget and the breakdown is per month. What I need to
do is to breakdown every item per Weekday. Sample of my budget:

Month Item Quantity Value
01.01.07 Item 1 30.000 60.192
01.02.07 Item 1 30.000 60.192
01.03.07 Item 1 30.000 60.192
01.04.07 Item 1 20.000 40.128
01.05.07 Item 1 20.000 40.128
01.06.07 Item 1 20.000 40.128
01.07.07 Item 1 20.000 40.128
01.08.07 Item 1 22.000 44.141
01.09.07 Item 1 22.000 44.141
01.10.07 Item 1 22.000 44.141
01.11.07 Item 1 28.000 56.179
01.12.07 Item 1 10.000 20.006
01.01.07 Item 2 30.000 60.192
01.02.07 Item 2 30.000 60.192
01.03.07 Item 2 30.000 60.192
01.04.07 Item 2 20.000 40.128
01.05.07 Item 2 20.000 40.128
01.06.07 Item 2 20.000 40.128
01.07.07 Item 2 20.000 40.128
01.08.07 Item 2 22.000 44.141
01.09.07 Item 2 22.000 44.141
01.10.07 Item 2 22.000 44.141
01.11.07 Item 2 28.000 56.179
01.12.07 Item 2 10.000 20.006

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

You can filter on weekdays with EasyFilter and copy to a new sheet
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

Or you can insert a helper column with a weekday function and filter on that column

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm