Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA Help

Hi, I have a spreadsheet with 2 tabs, named 'Summary' and 'Data'. The
data tab contains information on web enquiries, this includes Date, and
Enquiry Type.

On the summary tab, I am trying to create a formula which simply
summarises this week by week. This is set up as follows:
Col A Col B Col C
30.12.06 06.01.07 <--
I have set this up as the formula will need to have a start and end
date.
05.01.07 12.01.07 <--
This is the end date for the Week Ending period.
General Enquiry

To figure out the overall total for each enquiry type is simple, I use
a countif statement looking at the enquiry type on the data tab and set
the criteria to that what's in column A. The problem im having, is
knowing how to set an extra criteria (ie the countif must only count
the item from the data tab if the enquiry type matches, as well as
ensuring that it only counts entries referring to that particular week
- this is why I have a Start Date and End Date above for each
particular week). Is there a way to do this?

Hope that makes sense, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks