Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User Defined formula

Hi all,

When I open a reporting tool that contains a VBA module I get an error
message saying that he cannot find a specific formula. For a particular
calculation I defined a User Defined formula, but for some reason this
formula was not added to the function list (see: Insert/Function/User
Defined)

Can anyone tell me how to add this custom formula to the list, in order
to solve the error message (at least I hope that this is causing is;-))

Thanks a lot for your help!!!!!

Rgds,
Robert

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the suggestion!
But in case of an existing module, how can I add it to the formula
list?

Thanks again!

Rgds,
Robert

Tom Ogilvy schreef:
public functions in General modules (insert=Module) of open workbooks

appear in the User Defined formula list.

Tom Ogilvy