Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ALT-keys in User Forms

Hi,

Have a look at the Accelerator property.

Cheers
Andy

djExcel wrote:
Is it still possible to use ALT-keys in user forms. E.g. if I have a button
called "Delete" and I want to execute it by pressing ALT and D (and letter D
will be underlined in the caption).

In the old versions of Excel you just placed character & in front of the
letter (when designing the user form), but what about these latest versions.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info