Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select a drop-down box

Howdie,

Problem is as follows:

I need to hide (or unhide) lines which contain a drop down, depending on
a user input earlier in the sheet. The drop down doesnt hide when I do
the normal hide rows. I thought of putting the drop down on another
sheet and having a macro copy and paste it into my sheet when its
needed. Problem is when it is not needed I cant select it to delete it
because the name of the drop down changes (each type you paste it into
new sheet it gets a new name) Any ideas...???

Kind Regards

Darin