Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default added a range of data

I am working in VB.Net. I have a collection of objects that need to be
entered into a excel spreadsheet. Each object will contain three
values, the values will be going into column A thru C. the number of
objects is unknown. Here it is in suedo code:

dim row as ???? = row 2 of the excel spreadsheet
for each obj as MyObject in coll
row.column["A"] obj.FirstValue
row.column["B"] obj.SecondValue
row.column["C"] obj.ThirdValue
row = the next row in the excel spread sheet
Next

How do I do this in either VBA or VB.Net? I would prefer that the
column not be absolute, because I need to do this type of thing in a
number of places. Also, I will need to know what the last row was
after the for each so that other data can be placed under it. Thanks
for the help!