Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Run time error 1004 When running in 2003

Hi Frank

I was just searching thru google for a solution of Excel Templates
which were working fine in Office97 and Not in Office2003.I came across
the problem you faced long back,just want to know whether you got any
soultion for he problem you have described of you get able to see the
formula in the excel sheet ,but couldnt able to get the value of the
cell thru programme.If you can send your feedback it will be great help
for me

Thanks & Regards

Lakshman