Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Declare RegExp from Vbscript.dll

Dim RegEx As Object
Set RegEx = CreateObject("vbscript.regexp")

etc.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"TimD" wrote in message
I want to use the vbscripting RegExp without going to ToolsReferences.

I would like to know the syntax to use the declare function. My attempt at
it gave me an error asking for the enrty point which I know is 3. I just
don't know how to write it.

Declare Function RegExp Lib "vbscript" ()

Any help would be appreciated.

TimD