Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need to buy a book

Hi All,

Does anyone know where and if I can buy

Professional Excel Development: The Definitive Guide to Developing
Applications Using Microsoft(R) Excel and VBA(R) (The Addison-Wesley
Microsoft Technology Series) (Paperback)
by Stephen Bullen, Rob Bovey, John Green

this book in India Delhi. Any publisher info or a shop info will be
great.

Thanks a lot
Regards
Ankur
www.xlmacros.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Amazon sell it:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Professional.../dp/0321262506

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Apart from Amazon, can I buy this book from any book store in India?

Regards
Ankur

On Jan 16, 4:27 pm, "DJ MC" wrote:
Amazon sell it:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Professional...Definitive-App...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Why don't you go to a book store and try and order it? They will tell you
whether it is available there or not.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips